Monday, April 22, 2013

Analysis of Macbeth Test Performance

I felt like I did pretty good. Some of the multiple choice confused me and 15 seconds for every question was barely enough to read through the choices of answer so it was hard to decide on a answer or remember which letter was which. By the time I looked at the question and read the first two choices it seemed as if the screen was already scrolling, there was absolutely no time to look down at your paper or even have a second thought. The essay, was much easier in a sense that we had more time to answer one prompt. The prompt itself was very easy to reflect on as long as you read the required materials and understood the meaning of the literary work that the author was trying to put across. I think I did fairly well on the essay, much better than the multiple choice, that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment