Tuesday, January 8, 2013

What's In This For Me

This is the last semester of high school... WOW. I don't know if it's exciting or kind of sad.. Anyways, this semester I want to focus on school more, make it count, and I want to really improve on writing and comprehending literature. English has always been my weakest subjet but I honestly really try to persevere. I want to get rid of bad writing habits and be able to thoroughly explain myself. Trying not to get lazy is going to be important, I really want to try not to procastinate so if I have questions I can ask people before hand rather than asking them the night before. Overall, just writing.. I've never really had any confidence in my writing so it's be cool to leave high school knowing that I have an idea of how to write something decent.

No comments:

Post a Comment